Some very chilling news has come to light over the past couple days. That being satellite images of mass graves in the city of Qom suggest Iran’s coronavirus epidemic is much more serious than the authorities have led sources to believe.
As a report from the Daily Caller on Thursday told:
At the Behesht-e Masoumeh complex in Qom, the excavation of a new section of graveyard began as early as Feb. 21 according to satellite imagery reviewed by the Washington Post. As the virus spread in Iran, so did the expansion of the graveyard.
The size of the trenches and the speed with which they were excavated together mark a clear departure from past burial practices involving individual and family plots, a senior imagery analyst at Maxar Technologies in Colorado told the Washington Post. The analyst also pointed to an image showing what appears to be a large white pile of lime, which can be used to manage decay and odor in mass graves.
While associate professor at George Washington University Amir Afkhami announced “It doesn’t surprise me that they are now trying to create mass graves and trying to hide the actual extent of the impact of the disease.” Plus added, “Because of China’s status as the country’s principal commercial partner, the Iranian government took inadequate cautionary measures to restrict and monitor travelers from China.”
Further he stated, “Then, later on, Tehran’s lack of transparency and unwillingness to take robust measures such as social distancing and quarantine, particularly at the epicenter of the outbreak, helped spread the virus.”
“Stay at home. Don’t go shopping. You are making our job more difficult by ignoring the advice,” As the Health Minister Saeed Namaki declared to Iranians on a live program.
This coming as Health Ministry spokesman Kianush Jahanpur said on state television earlier that, “We have identified 1,075 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, meaning that there are 10,075 infected people in the country. The death toll is 429.”